The following resources are available for use by media outlets.
- Cllr Heather Asker (Saffron Walden Castle)
- Cllr John Lodge (Saffron Walden Shire & Essex Division)
- Cllr Joanna Parry (Newport)
- Cllr Aisha Anjum (Saffron Walden Shire)
- Cllr Sarfraz Anjum (Saffron Walden Town Shire)
- Cllr Alex Armstrong (Great Dunmow Town North)
- Cllr Amanda Brown (Great Dunmow Town North)
- Cllr Paul Gadd (Saffron Walden Town Audley)
- Cllr Dilip Shah (Saffron Walden Town Shire)
- Cllr Judy Emanuel (Newport Parish)
- Cllr Paul G Fairhurst (Saffron Walden Shire)
- Cllr Richard Freeman (Saffron Walden Castle)
- Cllr Neil Hargreaves (Newport)
- Cllr Barbara Light (Saffron Walden Audley)
- Cllr Stewart Luck (Debden Parish)
- Cllr Sharon Morris (Saffron Walden Audley)
- Cllr Petrina Lees (Elsenham & Henham)
- Cllr Garry LeCount (Elsenham & Henham)
Councillor & Candidate Headshots
About Residents for Uttlesford
Residents for Uttlesford (R4U) is the local party of towns and villages. The party was formed by a number of residents’ groups in north Essex to provide a strong, independent voice for the views of the residents of the area. The party believes that on local issues locals should decide, not the Westminster party whip.
Uttlesford residents achieved substantial election gains in May 2015. Election successes were based on the group’s localism advocacy platform and the desire to create and implement long range strategic and sustainable plans for their area.
Residents for Uttlesford has 11 Uttlesford District Councillors, an Essex County Councillor, and many Town and Parish Councillors. It is the Second Party at Uttlesford District Council and the first party at Saffron Walden Town Council.
Election compliance statement: Published and promoted by Paul Gadd on behalf of Residents-for-Uttlesford both of 3 London Road, CB11 4ED.