Managing Partner of a Saffron Walden legal firm, Paul G Fairhurst brings a wealth of experience to the R4U team. His experience in developing mission-critical strategies and execution plans for large complex businesses will be invaluable in reviewing UDC’s long range plans and daily operations.
“I feel that R4U offers voters a chance at authentic ‘local’ representation because we are in touch with local values and needs.” Paul Fairhurst
Paul believes in grass roots democracy and community enterprise. He has been married to Margaret for 33 years and has four children. He enjoys classic cars and collecting rare books.
Paul G Fairhurst is the Managing Partner of Saffron Walden legal firm Fairhurst, Menuhin and Co Solicitors. He is admitted as an Advocate of the High Court of South Africa and specialises in Commercial and Intellectual Property Law and Mediation. He holds advanced degrees in Finance, Law and Business Management.
Paul has over 30 years of global business experience in a diverse range of industries, holding senior management positions with international companies in the banking, oil and wireless industries.
During his career Paul has focused on building strategic alliances between start-up and medium sized enterprises and worked with sponsors, investors and major media companies to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth.
His legal training and business experience are valuable in creating and managing partnership relationships , including structuring, negotiating and closing innovative agreements.
Paul believes passionately in grass roots democracy and community enterprise. He lives in Saffron Walden, has been married to Margaret for 33 years and has four children. His interests include classic cars and books.
He was elected to represent the Saffron Walden Shire Ward on both District and Town Councils in 2015.
- Car Parking Petition Continues in Saffron Walden
- “A budget tells your money where to go rather than wondering where it went”
- So that’s what Democracy means!
- As the dust settles…
- Let us residents plan to succeed!
- How residents play an active part in shaping their futures…
- “If it ain’t broke …..don’t fix it”
- Change in Saffron Walden…We’re not against housing!
- Development of employment sites at the very core of our campaign
- We’ve all got issues…
- A new business start-up on YOUR doorstep!
- Paul G Fairhurst: is ‘Urban’ Uttlesford affordable?
- Paul G Fairhurst: A listening Residents Party that collaborates…
- Paul G Fairhurst: The reasons why I am standing for election #R4U2015