This Site provides information about Residents for Uttlesford and its campaigns and activities. References to “the Site”, “the website”, “our website”, “this Site”, or “these Sites” in the following and previous statements refer to public-facing websites maintained and operated by Residents for Uttlesford at the following top-level domains: Residents4U.org, Residents4U.co.uk, residentsforuttlesford.co.uk, residentsforuttlesford.org, residents4uttlesford.co.uk, residents4uttlesford.org, ru4us.co.uk, ru4us.org, as well as other domains owned or operated by us.
References to ‘you’, ‘your’ and ‘yours’ are references to the person(s) accessing this Site. References to ‘Residents4U.org’, ‘R4U’, ‘the Group’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and ‘ours’ are references to Residents for Uttlesford.
References to ‘candidates’ and ‘prospective candidates’ on our website, social media, printed materials and other communication channels are all references to ‘prospective candidates’ until formal election paperwork is submitted and accepted.
Copyright © 2014-2020 Residents for Uttlesford. All rights reserved.
Copyright in the pages, content, screens, information and all material on this Site is owned by us unless otherwise noted, additionally:
- Some content is abstracted or reproduced from media outlets or newspapers, for which the copyright may be retained by them or their 3rd parties. Where this has happened, appropriate attribution is provided and links to the relevant publication/copyright holder will be provided near to the content if available.
- Some documents are public documents produced by their respective councils and their suppliers, for which the copyright may be retained by them or their 3rd parties.
Any person is hereby authorised to view, copy, print, and distribute materials on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- The materials may be used for informational purposes only. The materials may only be used for non-commercial purposes. Any copy of the materials or portion thereof must include this copyright notice.
- The materials may not be used by political parties or members of political parties or for political use without prior authorisation.
- The materials may not be used to defame members or associates of ours.
- Note that any campaigns described on this Site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by us and are not licensed hereunder.
- You may not alter or otherwise make any changes to any material that you print or download from this Site, including without limitation, removing any identifying marks or legends from such material. You may not use this Site for any purpose which is unlawful, abusive, libellous, obscene or threatening.
Unauthorised use of copyrighted materials or breach of these terms may be subject to an ‘Unauthorised Use Fee’ of £50 per use.
The display of trademarks on pages at this Site does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted to anyone else. Any unauthorised downloading, re-transmission or other copying or modification of trademarks and/or the contents herein by you may be a violation of statutory or common law, trade-mark and/or copyright laws and could subject you to legal action.
This site and the information, materials and content in it are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality, or non-infringement. Information described on this site is furnished for informational use only, is subject to change without notice, and should not be construed as a guarantee, commitment, condition or offer by us. We assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or inaccuracies that may appear in this document.
We do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or timeliness of the information, material or content on this site nor the error-free use of the site, nor do we represent or warrant that the site will be available or that it will meet your requirements, that access will be uninterrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system.
We are not responsible in any manner for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive exemplary or incidental damages, whether based on negligence, willful misconduct, tort, contract or any other theory of law, or for any damages for loss of data, loss of income, failure to realise expected revenues or savings, loss of profits or any economic or pecuniary loss, arising out of your use of this site.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site may contain links to websites that are provided and maintained exclusively by third parties. No endorsement of any third party products or services is expressed or implied by any information, material or content referred to or included on or linked from or to this Site.
Changes to the Site
The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Site may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to these Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Statement by us at any time without notice to you by updating the posting of same.
Social Media: Expectations of Fair Conduct and Appropriate Behaviour
Please see our policy page Social Media: Expectations of Fair Conduct and Appropriate Behaviour.
Election Compliance StatementResidents for Uttlesford is a UK Political Party registered with the Electoral Commission (PP 2468). The views expressed on this website and/or emails and/or social media sites are those of the publisher, not of the service provider. Any election related content is published and promoted by Paul Gadd, acting on behalf of Residents for Uttlesford, both of 3 London Road, Saffron Walden, CB11 4ED, UK.
If you have questions about our policies or practices, you may contact us using this contact form.