The Saffron Walden Shire Ward in north-west Essex is administered by Uttlesford District Council.
Some or all of the households in the following parishes are in the Uttlesford District Saffron Walden Shire Ward, and are covered by the following county division(s):
If you're not sure which electoral area you're in, use the MySociety.org ward finder by postcode.
Representation by Residents for UttlesfordThe Residents for Uttlesford (R4U) representatives for Saffron Walden Shire Ward are:
- Councillor: Cllr John Lodge
- Councillor: Cllr Paul Fairhurst
- Candidate for May 2019: Cllr Arthur Coote
- Candidate for May 2019: Cllr Paul Fairhurst
- Candidate for May 2019: Cllr John Lodge